One day I woke up and asked myself ‘is my mindset good or bad?’ i.e. do I have a positive or negative mindset? This is a question I think we have all asked ourselves at one point of our lives. Sometimes, you feel very miserable or you struggle with the past. I want to let you know today that you can take control of all this. I am not saying that it is an easy task but it is a possible one. The moment we stop doubting ourselves, we have an edge in succeeding. A lot of us have negative thoughts towards other people, we compete with others over unnecessary things and jealousy begins to seep in as well as a dissatisfaction with where you are or what you have.
We are created to stand out, invest in yourself, invest positive thoughts to your mind, love yourself, be your own best friend, be proud of yourself,
Tony Robbins called our biggest enemy living inside us Saboteurs.
Ways to stop being your enemy
- Limit your regrets: I wish that this had happened..
- Feeling disappointed or guilty when you don’t need to be.
- Say good words to yourself, be optimistic.
- Understanding that no one is perfect and should never judge yourself too harshly.
- Try to be content. You might not have it all but you have something and should be happy with what you have.
- Cut yourself some slack. You could already be doing an amazing job.
Thanks for stopping by. Kindly encourage someone else by sharing this article. We never know who needs this words of encouragement.
I will like to know your thoughts on becoming a better friend to yourself.