House of Clarivonne is a female founded business and a UK based store. I have discovered 1001 reasons to shop from HOFCY but I would not bore you with everything. The next thing you will expect to read are the reasons why you should not shop from HOFCY. Therefore, I will be reviewing both scenarios. I want you to know that these are my honest opinions and are not said because I am an influencer for the brand.
Reasons to shop from HOFCY
- Pictures are true to size
- Quick response and good customer services
- Ordering process is simple
- They is a high variety of items
Reasons not to shop from HOFCY
- The items do not come in an executive bag, just incase you care about the packaging. However, you should note that this is a relatively new brand.
- The delivery takes about 5-7 working days and sometimes can last longer, depending on the item chosen. However, some items are eligible for next day delivery. Tamper your expectations on delivery time and you can also contact the customer services team for further information.
Here is the HOFCY link https://www.houseofclarivonne.com/ if you will like to purchase an item.
NOTE: Use the code TOBI10 to get a 10% discount off all items.
Have a lovely day ahead and see you on my next post.
What happens when life gets hard? This is a question I have severally asked myself during this pandemic as It’s been more than two-months since key day activities that will get me closer to my personal & professional goals have been paused. This also has a negative effect on my psychological, financial, emotional and social […]
I love this faux coat, aside the fact that it is affordable… It is of great quality. This is an amazing compliment for a coat from Primark (YES PRIMARK). This same design was trending at other high street fashion stores like New Look and River Island. I almost bought this coat from River Island until […]
“The muscles which move the lips are more numerous in man than in any other animal. One will always find as many muscles as there are positions of the lips and many more that serve to undo these positions.” — Leonardo da Vinci The lips is the most conspicuous part of the face, it has been […]