Scarf is a versatile fashion accessory that can be used as several things by both men and women. It can be tied around the head, neck or waist. I realised how boring my suit was and I tried out different ways to bring life to my plain outfit. Adding a scarf to your outfit is really fun, classy and distinct. While growing up, I believed scarfs were for religious reasons until I learnt that they can be for sun protection, fashion, warmth of head or neck, and so on. They are different textures/materials of a scarf such as linen, wool, cotton or silk, however, I am wearing a silky scarf in the picture above.
There are several ways to style a scarf especially in a corporate environment
- Knot if round your neck like a necklace.
- Cowl way, that is placing it round your neck in a way that one side is shorter or longer than the other side.
- Like a choker around the neck.
- Tied as a bow on the head.
- As an accessory on the blazer or camisole. Refer to the picture above.
Thanks for stopping by, do not forget to subscribe if you havent done so xx.